From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gomer was the son of Japheth in the Hebrew Bible.
Gomer may also refer to:
- Gomer, Armenia, a town
- Gomer, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France, a commune
- Gomer, Ohio, U.S., an unincorporated community
- Gomer Township, Caldwell County, Missouri, U.S.
- Fort Gomer, a former fort in Gosport, England
- Gomer (name), a list of people with the given name or surname
- Gomer (wife of Hosea), in the Hebrew Bible
- Harold Gomer Hodge (1944-2007), American Major League Baseball player and minor league manager and instructor
- Joseph Harris (Gomer) (1773-1825), Welsh minister, author and publisher known by the pseudonym "Gomer"
- GOMER ("Get Out of My Emergency Room"), in medical slang, a patient in the emergency room who does not require emergency care
- French frigate Gomer (1841)
- Gomer Pyle, a fictional character from the American TV sitcoms The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- The Gomers, an American rock band
- Gomers, fans of the American southern-rock band Third Day
- Gomer Press, a printing and publishing company in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gomer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.