From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up GOMER in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gomer was the son of Japheth in the Hebrew Bible.
Gomer may also refer to:
- Gomer (wife of Hosea)
- GOMER ("Get Out of My Emergency Room"), in medical slang, an undesirable patient
- Gomer Press, a printing and publishing company in Wales
- Joseph Harris (Gomer) (1773-1825), Welsh minister, author and publisher, known by his pseudonym 'Gomer'
- Gomer Pyle, a fictional character from the American TV sitcoms The Andy Griffith Show and Gomer Pyle, U.S.M.C.
- The Gomers, an American rock band
- Gomers, fans of the American southern-rock band Third Day
- French frigate Gomer (1841)
People with the surname
- Joseph Gomer (1920–2013), American pilot
- Gomer Township, Caldwell County, Missouri, U.S.
- Gomera (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Gomer"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gomer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.