|Headquarters||Petah Tikva, Israel|
GoMidjets was founded in 2009 by Tamir Gefen, who previously worked with configuration management and ALM projects at the Israeli Air Force. For a long time Gefen was an active participant in IBM DeveloperWorks and in other configuration management forums; he was recognized as the fourth most active DeveloperWorks contributor. After studying the forums' users' most requested features in Rational Software products Gefen started GoMidjets and developed three ClearCase plug-ins according to market needs that he learned and marketed the tools he developed through the forums.
- ClearCheck - Health Checks for Rational ClearCase
- ClearEnv - Setup Work Environments for Rational ClearCase
- R&D Reporter (formerly CompBL) - Real-time Visibility and Reporting on ClearCase UCM Projects' Status
- Visual Annotate - drill-down into the history of any code line in ClearCase files ("blame")
- Norfolk, David. "Innovate2011 - Fytte the 3rd, Keeping legacy going". Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- GoMidjets Proves Social Media Works for B2B, cmcrossroads.com, May 18 2011
- Innovate 2011 : Tamir Gefen from GoMidjets on becoming an IBM Champ
- The GoMidjets story: Creating a social business through developerWorks
- GoMidjets won the IBM Beacon Award for outstanding contribution to DeveloperWorks, IBM's network for developers and IT professionals, itnewsonline.com, 20 May 2010
- GoMidjets CEO Wins IBM Beacon Awards, Raphael Fogel, startupmania
- GoMidjets is an IBM Beacon Award winner, ibm.com
- GoMidjets and IBM partners Integrate silos within the software development lifecycle, ibm.com