From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gomulka)
Gomułka may refer to:
- Stanisław Gomułka, a Polish economist
- Władysław Gomułka (1905-1982), Polish communist leader
- Gomułka thaw or Polish October, transitional period in Polish political history
- SŽ Class 311, Polish-built EMU trainsets, nicknamed after the Polish communist leader
- Mikołaj Gomółka, 16th century Polish composer
- Lenny Gomulka, American musician
- Alfred Gomolka, German politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gomułka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.