Gonçalo M. Tavares
Gonçalo Manuel Tavares, a Portuguese writer born in August, 1970 in Luanda, Angola. He published his first work in 2001 and since then has been awarded several important prizes. His books have been published in more than 30 countries and the book Jerusalem has been included in the European edition of 1001 Books to Read Before You Die - a guide of the most important novels of all time.
The Neighborhood (2002-05)
- A Man: Klaus Klump (2003)
- Joseph Walser's Machine (2004)
- Jerusalem (2005)
- Learning to Pray In the Age of Technique (2007)
- Gonçalo M. Tavares at the Internet Movie Database
- Translated Interview with Gonçalo Manuel Tavares from BOMB Magazine
- Review of A Man: Klaus Klump from The Millions
- Review of A Man: Klaus Klump from Words Without Borders
- Gonçalo M. Tavares by Pedro Sena Nunes Bomb
- "Prémio Saramago para 'Jerusalém' de Gonçalo M. Tavares" [Saramago Prize for 'Jerusalem' by Gonçalo M. Tavares]. Sapo.pt. 9 October 2005. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
- "Gonçalo M. Tavares entre finalistas de prémio literário francês" [Gonçalo M. Tavares among finalists for French literary award]. Público (Portugal). 2 March 2009. Retrieved 26 December 2010.
|This article about a Portuguese writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|