|• Type||Panchayati raj (India)|
|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-KA|
Gonal (Kannada: ) is a village in the southern state of Karnataka, India. Administratively, Gonal is under Aldal gram panchayat, Shorapur Taluka of Yadgir District in Karnataka. It lies on the left (north) bank of the Devapura Nala, a tributary of the Krishna River. The village of Gonal is 2.6 km by road east of the village of Aldhal and 15 km by road southeast of the town of Shorapur. The nearest railhead is in Yadgir.
- 2001 Census Village code = 362300, "2001 Census of India: List of Villages by Tehsil: Karnataka" (PDF). Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. p. 138. Archived (PDF) from the original on 13 November 2012.
- 2011 Census Village code = 621005, "Reports of National Panchayat Directory: List of Census Villages mapped for: Aldal Gram Panchayat, Shorapur, Yadgir, Karnataka". Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India. Archived from the original on 2013-04-12.
- "Gonal Small Hydro Project by South West Hydro: Clean Development Mechanism Project Design Document Form". United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. 22 December 2006.
- "Yadgir District Map Showing Railway Line". Yadgir District. Archived from the original on 6 February 2013.
- "Village wise statistics of Shorapur Taluka". Yadgir district. Archived from the original on 2013-02-06.
|This article related to a location in Yadgir district, Karnataka, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|