From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gondal may refer to:
- Gondal, India, a city in India
- Gondal, Pakistan, a town in Pakistan
- Gondal, Somalia, an ancient town in Somalia
- Gondal State, a princely state of the Bombay Presidency in colonial India
People with the surname
- Ch. Nazar Muhammad Gondal (born 1950), Pakistani politician
- Muhammad Lehrasib Khan Gondal, Pakistani lawyer
- Usman Gondal (born 1987), Pakistani footballer
- Vishal Gondal (born 1976), Indian entrepreneur
- Mr Khizer Hayat Gondal Federal Secretary Govt.of Pakistan
- Mr Muhammad Sarwar Gondal Director General,IT Board,Govt. of AJK
- Mr Imdad Ullah Bosal Principal Secretary CM,Punjab.
- Mr Zahid Saleem Gondal Special Secretary CM ,Punjab.
- Talat Gondal,Deputy Commissioner,Rawalpindi
- Gondal Bar, a region in Punjab, Pakistan
- Gondal Gilan, a village in Iran
- Gondalpara, a town in West Bengal, India
- Gundala gondal, a village in India
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.