From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gondi may refer to:
- The Gondi people, an ethnic group of central India
- The Gondi language, the language of the Gondi people
- Gondi, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- Gondi, Zanjan, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Gondi (dumpling), a traditional Iranian Jewish food
- The French aristocratic de Gondi family whose most famous member was Jean François Paul de Gondi, cardinal de Retz
- Mahatma Gandhi, Indian reformer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gondi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.