Gone Be Fine
|"Gone Be Fine"|
|Single by Monica featuring OutKast|
|from the album The Boy Is Mine|
|Format||CD single, vinyl single|
|Monica featuring OutKast singles chronology|
|Monica singles chronology|
"Gone Be Fine" is a R&B song written by producer Dallas Austin for Monica's second studio album, The Boy Is Mine (1998). Although not released as an official single, the song was released as a promotional recording to radio stations and peaked at #5 on the Billboard Bubbling Under R&B/Hip-Hop Singles on October 23, 1998. It features guest vocals by rap group OutKast.
Formats and track listings
These are the formats and track listings of promo single-releases of "Gone Be Fine."
- "Gone Be Fine" (Radio Mix)
- "Gone Be Fine" (Instrument)
- "Gone Be Fine" (Call Out Hook)
|U.S. Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks||105|
- "Monica – Gone Be Fine (Radio Mix / Instrumental / Call Out Research Hook )". musicstack. Archived from the original on January 29, 2013. Retrieved December 13, 2008.
- "Chart Archive". Billboard. Archived from the original on July 10, 2015. Retrieved June 23, 2007.
- Official website of Monica