Kung fu (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gongfu)
|Look up kung fu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kung fu or gung fu is a term that can be translated into "achievement through great effort"
- Kung Fu (wrestler) (1951–2001), Mexican Luchador
- Kung Fu Naki, ringname for Japanese professional wrestler Shoichi Funaki
- Chinese martial arts, a number of fighting styles that have developed over the centuries in China.
- Gongfu tea ceremony, also known as kung fu tea ceremony
- Kungfu (restaurant), a restaurant chain in China
- Kung fu film, action films inspired by Chinese martial arts
- Kung Fu Hustle Stephen Chow Films
- Kung Fu Panda (franchise)
- Kung Fu (TV series), a 1972–75 TV series starring David Carradine
- Kung Fu: The Legend Continues, subsequent TV series (1993–97) also starring David Carradine
- "Kung Fu Fighting", a 1974 single by Carl Douglas
- "Kung Fu" (song), a 1995 song by Ash
- "Kung-Fu" (song), a 1998 song by 187 Lockdown
- Kung-Fu (album), a 1997 album by Heideroosjes
- Kung Fu Records, an independent punk record label
- "Kung Fu", a 1974 song by Curtis Mayfield from the album Sweet Exorcist
- "Kung Fu", a 2016 song by Emeli Sandé from the album Long Live the Angels
- Kung-Fu Master or Kung-Fu, an arcade game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kung fu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.