Gongguan Township (Chinese: 公館鄉; pinyin: Gōngguǎn Xiāng) is a rural township near the center of Miaoli County, Taiwan. Its climate is sub-tropical, mild and very rainy. The yearly average humidity is 80%.
The township comprises 19 villages: Beihe, Dakeng, Fude, Fuji, Fuxing, Guannan, Guantung, Guanzhong, Hegang, Heshan, Jianshan, Kaikuang, Nanhe, Renan, Shiqiang, Wugu, Yugu, Yuquan and Zhongyi.
Oil and gas has been discovered and explored in the area since more than a century ago.
- United Bus Gongguan Station
- Hsinchu Bus Gongguan Station
- Sun Yat-sen Freeway Miaoli Interchange
- Ta1 6 Line
- County Road 128：Tongsiao － Sihu Hsiang Shuijiapu － Tongluo Hsiang － Gongguan Hsiang
- Miao 26-2：Miaoli City Sindong Street—Sindong Bridge－Gongguan Hsiang Beihe—Siyi Tunnel—Shihtan Hsiang
- Tai 72：EXPRESSWAY Houlong - Wenshui
- County Road 119甲：Kesu Bridge—Gongguan Along Mountain Way
- Miaoli Ceramics Museum
- Taiwan Oil Field Exhibition Hall
- Taiwan Seri-Apiculture and Entomology Education Park
- Wugu Culture Village
- 地理環境 [Geography & Environment]. kungkuan.gov.tw (in Chinese). GonguangTownship Office. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- 106年一月份人口統計下載區 [January 2017 Population Statistic Downloads]. mlhr.miaoli.gov.tw (in Chinese). Miaoli County Government Household Registration Service. January 2017. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
- 轄區介紹 [Jurisdiction]. kungkuan.gov.tw (in Chinese). GonguangTownship Office. Retrieved 2017-02-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gongguan Township.|
- Gongguan Township Office (in Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|