Cover of issue #7 (First anniversary issue), illustrating Teppu by Moare Futada.
|First issue||November 7, 2008|
Good! Afternoon (good! アフタヌーン Guddo! Afutanūn, stylized as good! Afternoon and good! AFTERNOON) is a Japanese seinen manga magazine anthology published by Kodansha. Initially published bimonthly, it switched to a monthly publication schedule starting with the 25th issue in late 2012. Each issue typically has around twenty-five stories by various artists and runs about 800 pages. It is a sister magazine to Kodansha's successful monthly manga anthology Afternoon, and was first launched on November 7, 2008. Each issue sells for 680 yen.
Manga artists and series featured in Good! Afternoon
- Tsutomu Takahashi
- Hiroaki Wakamiya
- Asuka Katsura (art) & Isuna Hasekura (story)
- Billionaire Girl
- GoRA & Minato SAKI
- K: Stray Dog Story
- Motoi Yoshida
- Natsu no Zenjitsu
- Masayuki Ishikawa
- Moare Oota
- Mohiro Kitoh
- Nani ka mochigatte masu ka
- Isaki Uta
- Gamon Sakurai
- Ajin: Demi-Human (ongoing)
- Gido Amagakure
- Chiyomaru Shikura
- Ryū Mizunagi
- Witch Craft Works (ongoing)
- Yoshioka Kimitake (art) & Inoue, Kenji (story)
- Grand Blue (ongoing)
- Kōsuke Hamada
- Taku Kuwabara
- Drifting Dragons (ongoing)
- "Men's Manga". Japanese Magazine Publishers Association. Retrieved July 26, 2016.
- "good! Afternoon". Comipedia. August 25, 2008. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
- "Good! Afternoon Manga Magazine Goes Monthly," Anime News Network, Sept. 7, 2012. Retrieved October 29, 2015.
- "Takahashi's Ice Blade Manga to Relaunch in Japan". Anime News Network. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
|This article about an anime or manga magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.