The Good Doctor
(Redirected from Good Doctor (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up the good doctor or good doctor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Good Doctor or Good Doctor may refer to:
Arts and media
- The Good Doctor (1939 film), directed by Mario Soffici
- The Good Doctor (2011 film), an American thriller directed by Lance Daly
- Good Doctor (advertisement), a promotion for Stella Artois
- Good Doctor (Japanese TV series), a 2018 medical drama based on the South Korean 2013 series
- Good Doctor (South Korean TV series), a 2013 medical drama
- The Good Doctor (TV series), a 2017 American medical drama, based on the 2013 South Korean series of the same name
- "The Good Doctor" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), the ninth episode of the first season of the American police procedural television series
- "The Good Doctor", the eleventh episode of the 2005 series Close to Home
- The Good Doctors, a 2009 non-fiction book by historian John Dittmer
- The Good Doctor (novel), a novel by Damon Galgut
Other uses in media
- The Good Doctor (play), by Neil Simon
- "The Good Doctor", a song by The Protomen from Act II: The Father of Death
- The Doctor (Doctor Who), a character from a British science fiction television program frequently referred to as "my Good Doctor"
- Kenny Deuchar (born 1980), Scottish footballer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Good Doctor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.