Good Friday (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Good Friday in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Good Friday is a Christian holiday remembering the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary.
Good Friday may also refer to:
- Good Friday Agreement, a major political development in the Northern Ireland peace process of the 1990s
- "Good Friday" (song), a 1983 song by Modern Romance
- "Good Friday", a 1996 song by The Black Crowes on their album Three Snakes and One Charm
- Good Friday (album), a 1967 album by The Easybeats
- GOOD Fridays, 2010 and 2016 giveaway of songs by Kanye West
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Good Friday.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.