Good Samaritan Hospital (Los Angeles)
|PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital|
|Location||1225 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles 90017, California, United States|
|Care system||Private, Not-for-profit|
|Affiliated university||Keck School of Medicine of USC|
|Lists||Hospitals in California|
In 1885, Sister Mary Wood opened a care facility with just 9 beds. The hospital was historically affiliated with the Episcopal Church, but currently pastoral care services are available for all religions and denominations. The current hospital was built in 1976.
In 2011, Becker's Hospital Review listed Good Samaritan Hospital under 60 Hospitals With Great Orthopedic Programs.
In 2019 the hospital joined the PIH Health network becoming the third hospital in the network which includes PIH Health Hospital-Whittier and PIH Health Hospital-Downey.
- "Good Samaritan Hospital Joins PIH Health Network - PIH Health". www.pihhealth.org.
- "About Good Samaritan Hospital". Archived from the original on May 2, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2007.
- "Facts about Good Samaritan Hospital". Archived from the original on May 2, 2013. Retrieved May 1, 2007.
- "Babies – Visiting (401) – Huell Howser Archives at Chapman University".
- "1 - Page 2". www.beckershospitalreview.com.