|Single by Kasabian|
|from the album Velociraptor!|
|Released||20 February 2012|
|Format||Digital download, 10"|
|Producer(s)||Dan the Automator|
|Kasabian singles chronology|
|Velociraptor! track listing|
"Goodbye Kiss" is Kasabian's third single from their fourth album, Velociraptor!. The track has been released first as a music video and then as a single A-side 10" Vinyl on February 20. Also, it is available as a digital download. On 27 November 2011, Kasabian performed "Goodbye Kiss" during the BBC's Formula 1 and performed on 2011 closing season montage and on BBC's The Graham Norton Show.
Regarding the video release, the band have left the following message along on their official website: "Shot in no-nonsense, classic black and white, it captures the band live on stage during their massive gigs at London's O2.". Being a live video, it also features guitarist Jay Mehler, live keyboardist Ben Kealey and trumpet player Gary Alesbrook.
|3.||"Narcotic Farm (Actress's Mad House Mix)"||3:47|
The song entered the Belgium Ultratip Chart at 63 in Flanders and 43 in Wallonia, meaning that on the overall chart Goodbye Kiss fares at 113 and 93, respectively. So far it has peaked at 19 in Flanders and 29 in Wallonia. In Italy the song was a commercial success, peaking at 9 on the official Federation of the Italian Music Industry charts and reached platinum certification.
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||17|
|Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia)||29|
|UK Singles (Official Charts Company)||76|
*sales figures based on certification alone
American singer-songwriter Lana Del Rey covered the song for Radio One's Live Lounge on April 20, 2012.
- "Ultratop.be – Kasabian – Goodbye Kiss" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Ultratop.be – Kasabian – Goodbye Kiss" (in French). Ultratip.
- "Artisti - Classifica settimanale dal 16/04/2012 al 22/04/2012" (in Italian). Federation of the Italian Music Industry. Archived from the original on 17 October 2013. Retrieved 27 April 2012.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Italian single certifications – Kasabian – Goodbye Kiss" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana.