Goodman Fielder is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of bread, small goods, dairy products, margarine, oil, dressings and various food ingredients. Its main operations are in New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, and New Caledonia, with over 40 manufacturing sites. The company employs over 5,000 people, and has more than 120 brands. In March 2015, Goodmans Fielder was acquired by new owners, Wilmar International and First Pacific, in a 50/50 joint-venture.
The company was founded in 1986 after the merger of Allied Mills Ltd and Goodman Group Ltd. Since the merger in 1986, the company has purchased a further 13 companies. The company was taken over by Burns Philp in 2003.
Goodman Fielder was relisted on the sharemarket at the end of 2005 with Burns Philip company retaining a 20% share (this share was subsequently sold in 2007). As part of the IPO, New Zealand Dairy Foods brands Meadowfresh, Tararua, Kiwi, Huttons, Anchor Cheese (under licence), Top Hat and Puhoi cheese became part of Goodman Fielder.
Chris Delaney was Goodman Fielder's CEO from 4 July 2011, he is the former Asia Pacific President of Campbell Soup Company. He resigned following a takeover of the company by Wilmar International and First Pacific in March 2015 for $1.3 billion Australian dollars.  
Goodman Fielder's CEO is Scott Weitemeyer.
The company's brands include:
- Cornwell's 
- Country Life Bakery
- Ernest Adams
- Freya's Continental Style Bread
- Gold'n Canola
- Helga's Continental Bakehouse
- La Famiglia
- Meadow Fresh
- Mighty Soft
- Mother's Choice
- Nature's Fresh
- Olive Grove
- Puhoi Valley Cheese
- Quality Bakers
- Vogel's, a bread based on a recipe by Alfred Vogel
- White Wings
Goodman Fielder operate in the Dairy, Baking and Grocery segments segments of the food manufacturing market, and have a portfolio of retail and food service brands, including Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Bouton D'or, Tararua, Vogel's, Quality Bakers, Molenberg, Natures Fresh and Meadowlea.
The company exports many of its products to over 30 countries. Goodman Fielder has four divisions, Home Ingredients, Baking, Dairy and Commercial Fats & Oils.
- "Hart on board of Goodman Fielder". Television New Zealand. 19 March 2003. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Burns Philp Gets A$2.1 Bln in Goodman Fielder IPO (Update4)". Bloomberg. 14 December 2005.
- "Nestle to Buy Australia's Uncle Tobys for A$890 Mln (Update4)". Bloomberg. 23 May 2006.
- "PepsiCo Looking Overseas for Acquisitions, Nooyi Says (Update3)". Bloomberg. 25 July 2007.
- Simon Frazer (2015-02-26). "Goodman Fielder: Shareholders of iconic Australasian food company vote in favour of foreign takeover". ABC News.
- Sue Mitchell (2015-03-17). "Goodman Fielder CEO Chris Delaney departs as Wilmar, First Pacific take control". The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Board - Goodman Fielder". Goodman Fielder. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
- Goodman Fielder. "Cornwell's". Retrieved 2 March 2010.