Goodman Fielder (ASX: GFF, NZX: GFF) is a manufacturer, marketer and distributor of bread, small goods, dairy products, margarine, oil, dressings and various food ingredients. Its main operations are in New Zealand and Australia. The company has an annual turnover of over $2 billion. As of 2005, the company had 28 major brands, with over 1,000 lines in 23 markets.
The company was founded in 1986 after the merger of Allied Mills Ltd and Goodman Group Ltd. Since the merger in 1986, the company has purchased a further 13 companies. The company was taken over by Burns Philp in 2003.
Goodman Fielder was relisted on the sharemarket at the end of 2005 with Burns Philip company retaining a 20% share (this share was subsequently sold in 2007). As part of the IPO, New Zealand Dairy Foods brands Meadowfresh, Tararua, Kiwi, Huttons, Anchor Cheese (under licence), Top Hat and Puhoi cheese became part of Goodman Fielder.
Goodman Fielder's current CEO is Chris Delaney (effective 4 July 2011), former Asia Pacific President of Campbell Soup Company.
The company's brands include:
- Cornwell's 
- Country Life Bakery
- Ernest Adams
- Freya's Continental Style Bread
- Gold'n Canola
- Helga's Continental Bakehouse
- La Famiglia
- Meadow Fresh
- Meadow Lea
- Mighty Soft
- Mother's Choice
- Olive Grove
- Puhoi Cheese
- Quality Bakers
- Vogel's, a bread based on a recipe by Alfred Vogel
- White Wings
Goodman Fielder operate in the Dairy, Spreads and Meat segments of the food manufacturing market, and have an excellent portfolio of many well-known retail and foodservice brands, including Meadow Fresh, Puhoi Valley, Bouton D'or, Tararua, Kiwi, Vogels, Quality Bakers, Molenberg, Natures Fresh and Meadowlea.
The company also exports many of its products to over 30 countries. Goodman Fielder has four divisions, Home Ingredients, Baking, Dairy and Commercial Fats & Oils.
- "Hart on board of Goodman Fielder". Television New Zealand. 19 March 2003. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- "Burns Philp Gets A$2.1 Bln in Goodman Fielder IPO (Update4)". Bloomberg. 14 December 2005.
- "Nestle to Buy Australia's Uncle Tobys for A$890 Mln (Update4)". Bloomberg. 23 May 2006.
- "PepsiCo Looking Overseas for Acquisitions, Nooyi Says (Update3)". Bloomberg. 25 July 2007.
- Simon Frazer (2015-02-26). "Goodman Fielder: Shareholders of iconic Australasian food company vote in favour of foreign takeover". ABC News.
- Goodman Fielder. "Cornwell's". Retrieved 2 March 2010.