Goodsprings Waste Heat Recovery Station
Goodsprings Waste Heat Recovery Station is a 7.5MW heat recovery system located in Goodsprings, Nevada. The plant uses the waste heat generated by the Goodsprings Compressor Station on the Kern River Pipeline to generate electricity. The plant is owned and operated by NV Energy and is the first renewable energy plant owned by the company.
- "Goodsprings Waste Heat Recovery Plant" (PDF). Nevada Power. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- "Waste Heat Recovery Gains Attention in the US" (PDF). January 12, 2011. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- "Thermal Energy Recovery Project enough to Supply 4500 Homes". Solar Thermal Magazine. Archived from the original on October 30, 2012. Retrieved November 3, 2012.
- "Waste Heat Recovered at Goodsprings". RenewableEnergyWorld.com. November 30, 2010. Retrieved November 4, 2012.
- Jennifer Robison (September 5, 2010). "NV Energy plant repurposes heat from natural-gas compression to yield energy". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved November 4, 2012.
- Jennifer Robison (November 19, 2010). "NV Energy dedicates first company-owned renewable project". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved November 4, 2012.
|This Nevada-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|