This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Goofy Adventures is a comic book published by Disney Comics featuring Goofy as the main character. In this comic book Goofy appears in different parody type stories. This comic book lasted for 17 issues from April 1990 to August 1991, edited by David Seidman.
Goofy Adventures is the only regular comic book that Disney actually planned to cancel. This may have been due to it being the least popular of the Disney Comics line.
Every issue either has a satire on History or science fiction or some other example of pop culture.
Some issues contain reprints or translations of other comics.
List of issues
- Balboa De Goofy, and Goofy Frankenstein Part 1
- Goofy Frankenstein Part 2, Goofy Peary at the North Pole, and Goof Brothers at Kitty Hawk
- Covered Wagons Ho and Alexander Goof
- The Great Goofidini
- Sir Goof and Knights of the Square Table, and First Goof on the Moon
- Super Goof and the Thief of Zanzipar
- Two Muskeeters Plus One
- Goofy Washington Our Nation's Flounder, A Goofy Look at the Movies, and Star Goof
- The Name's Goof James Goof
- Goofy Samurai, and A Goofy Look at Doors
- Goofis Khan
- Arizona Goof and the Lost Aztec Temple Part 1
- Arizona Goof and the Lost Aztec Temple Part 2
- Alexander Goof The Early Years
- Super Goof Versus the Cold Ray
- Sheerluck Goof and the Giggling Ghost of Notenny Moor, and The Goofy Wolfman
- Back in Time, and Tomb of Goofula
Even after the series was cancelled the Goofy stories occasionally appeared in Walt Disney's Comics and Stories, Donald and Mickey, Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney Giant.
|This Disney comics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|