Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up google or Google in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Google LLC is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products.
Google or Googel may also refer to:
- Google (verb), using the Google search engine to obtain information on something or somebody on the World Wide Web
- Google Search, a web search engine
- Google.org, a non-profit organization
- Googal, Devadurga (sometimes spelled Google), a village in India
- Google, former name of Topeka, Kansas, United States
- Google, monster in The Google Book (1913) by Vincent Cartwright Vickers
- Google, clown in Circus Days Again (1942) by Enid Blyton
- Barney Google, in the comic strip Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
- Googel, on Sesame Street
- Googles, Webkinz stuffed animal
- Google buns, in The Magic Faraway Tree (novel) (1943) by Enid Blyton - magical buns with sherbet inside.
- goo.gl, a URL shortening service
- Goggles, a protective eyewear
- Goggles!, a 1969 children's picture book
- Gogol (disambiguation)
- Googly, a delivery in cricket
- Googly eyes, small plastic craft supplies made to resemble moving eyes
- Googol, the number 10100 (represented by the digit 1 followed by 100 zeroes)
- List of Google products
- All pages with titles containing Google
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Google.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.