Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up google or Google in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Google is an American multinational corporation specializing in internet-related services and products.
Google or Googel may also refer to:
- Google (verb), using the Google search engine to obtain information on something or somebody on the World Wide Web
- Google Search, a web search engine
- Google.org, the non-profit, charitable branch of Google
- Googal, Devadurga (sometimes spelled Google), a village in India
- Google, temporary name of Topeka, Kansas, United States
- Google, monster in The Google Book (1913) by Vincent Cartwright Vickers
- Google, clown in Circus Days Again (1942) by Enid Blyton
- Barney Google, in the comic strip Barney Google and Snuffy Smith
- Googel, on Sesame Street
- Google buns, in The Magic Faraway Tree (novel) (1943) by Enid Blyton - magical buns with sherbet inside.