Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Serving cloud-based TPUs (tensor processing units) in order to develop machine learning software
- Development of TensorFlow.
- The TensorFlow Research Cloud will give researchers a free cluster of one thousand cloud TPUs to perform machine learning research on, under the condition that the research is open source and they put their findings and publish it in a peer-reviewed scientific journal.
- Portal to over 5500 (as of September 2019) research publications by Google staff.
- Jhonsa, Eric (18 May 2017). "Google Has an AI Lead and Is Putting It to Good Use". TheStreet.com. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "Google I/O'17: Google Keynote". YouTube. Google Developers. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- Bergen, Mark (17 May 2017). "Google to Offer New AI `Supercomputer' Chip Via Cloud". Bloomberg News. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- Vanian, Jonathan (17 May 2017). "Google Hopes This New Technology Will Make Artificial Intelligence Smarter". Fortune. Retrieved 19 May 2017.
- "TensorFlow – Google.ai". Google.ai. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Cloud TPUs – Google.ai". Google.ai. Retrieved 21 May 2017.
- "Publications – Google AI". Google AI. Retrieved 18 September 2019.
- Google Puts All Of Their A.I. Stuff On Google.ai, Announces Cloud TPU
- Google collects its AI initiatives under Google.ai
- Google collects AI-based services across the company into Google.ai – "Google.ai is a collection of products and teams across Alphabet with a focus on AI."
- Google's deep focus on AI is paying off
|This Google-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|