Google App Maker
|Initial release||November 30, 2016|
Google App Maker was a low-code application development tool, developed by Google Inc. as part of the G Suite family. It allowed developers or its users to build and deploy custom business apps on the web.
- Chang, Lulu (June 15, 2018). "Developers can now take Google App Maker out for a test drive". Digital Trends.
- Kapko, Matt (December 1, 2016). "Google App Maker aims to ease enterprise development". CIO magazine.
- Lardinois, Lardinois (June 14, 2018). "App Maker, Google's low-code tool for building business apps, comes out of beta". TechCrunch.
- "Google App Maker now open to public, to make app development easier". Digit. June 18, 2018.
- Novet, Jordan (November 30, 2016). "Google launches App Maker to help people easily build custom enterprise software". VentureBeat.
- Claburn, Thomas (June 15, 2018). "G Suitened with helping of Google's App Maker". The Register.
- "Google App Maker's Review". PC Magazine.
- "Google App Maker will be shut down on January 19, 2021". G Suite Updates. January 27, 2020. Archived from the original on March 6, 2020.
- Li, Abner (January 27, 2020). "Google shutting down App Maker for enterprise in 2021". 9To5Google. Archived from the original on March 19, 2020.