From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Type of site
|Created by||Philipp Lenssen|
|Current status||In read-only mode|
It is respected by the company it covers, as it is linked to from Google's official blog as part of the "What We're Reading" section. It is consistently in Technorati's list of the top 100 blogs.
Books based on information from Google Blogoscoped
- "55 Ways to have fun with Google". ZDNet. 2006-06-01. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- "Official Google Blog". Google. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "Google Blogoscoped on Technorati". Technorati. Archived from the original on 2013-10-21. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- Batelle, John (2006). The Search: How Google and Its Rivals Rewrote the Rules of Business and Transformed Our Culture. ISBN 1-5918-4141-0.
- "Philipp Lenssen Publishes "55 Ways to Have Fun With Google," Makes eBook Free". PRWeb. 2006-10-13. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
- "Grab a Free Chapter of Google Apps Hacks". Lifehacker. 2008-05-02. Retrieved 2013-10-21.
|This article about a blog, vlog, or other Internet publication is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|