Google Insights for Search
Google Insights for Search was a service by Google similar to Google Trends, providing insights into the search terms people use in the Google search engine. Unlike Google Trends, Google Insights for Search provides a visual representation of regional interest on a country's map. It displays top searches and rising searches that may help with keyword research. Results can be narrowed down with categories that are displayed for each search terms.
Term order is important in searches, in that different results will be found if keywords are placed in a different order.
On September 27, 2012, Google Insights for Search was closed and merged into Google Trends again.
- ^ Trevor Claiborne, Announcing Google Insights for Search, Inside AdWords blog, August 5, 2008.
- ^ David Stuart, Google Insights for Search: Term order all important Archived 2012-07-08 at archive.today, Webometric Thoughts blog, September 29, 2008.
- ^ Insights into what the world is searching for -- the new Google Trends, Insights Search, The official Google Search blog, September 28, 2012.
- Insights for Search Home
- Google's Realtime Penguin Updated affected Search Insights
- Short Tail vs Long Tail Keywords - Which Should I use?
This World Wide Web–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.