Google Keyword Planner
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Google Adwords' Keyword Planner tool is a product from Google Adwords that provides data around the search queries that happen in Google and other resources for planning a Google Adwords specific advertising campaign.
Google Keyword Planner is a tool that helps to build new Search Network campaigns or expand existing campaigns. It will help you to get keywords and ad group ideas, historical statistics, keywords trend, competitions, bidding etc. This service is offered for free by Google.
Google recently released an update to the Google keyword planner and changes some of its policy by which you need to set your first campaign in order to get the keyword planner back. This is a type of Adwords account that is used by agencies and consultants to manage many different advertising accounts.
Data Type in Keywords
The data in the Keyword Planner's is:
- Avg. monthly search volume
- Monthly search volume ranges by mobile or desktop
- Search volume by country, state (region), city
- Projected clicks
- Estimated Costs
- Larry, Kim (May 8, 2013). "How to Use The Keyword Planner — The New Keyword Tool From Google AdWords". Search Engine Land. Search Engine Land. Retrieved 9 May 2015.
- Mughal, Asim (12 Dec 2015). "A Guide on How to Find Profitable Keywords with Google Keyword Planner Tool". Webbee Inc. Webbee Inc. Retrieved 16 Dec 2015.
|This Google-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This advertising-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|