(Redirected from Google Play Services for AR (ARCore))Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject.June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Initial release||1 March 2018|
1.13.19100710 / 28 October 2019
|Platform||Android 7.0 and later|
ARCore uses three key technologies to integrate virtual content with the real world as seen through your phone's camera:
- Motion tracking allows the phone to understand and track its position relative to the world.
- Environmental understanding allows the phone to detect the size and location of flat horizontal surfaces like the ground or a coffee table.
- Light estimation allows the phone to estimate the environment's current lighting conditions.
- "Google Play Services for AR APKs". APKMirror.
- Amadeo, Ron (29 August 2017). "Google's ARCore brings augmented reality to millions of Android devices". Ars Technica. Condé Nast. Retrieved 6 November 2017.
- Murnane, Kevin (19 October 2017). "Samsung's Galaxy Phones Will Feature Augmented Reality Courtesy Of Google's ARCore". Forbes. Retrieved 6 November 2017.