Goose Lake Township, Grundy County, Illinois
|Goose Lake Township|
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Established||September 15, 1897|
|• Total||29.94 sq mi (77.5 km2)|
|• Land||24.93 sq mi (64.6 km2)|
|• Water||5.02 sq mi (13.0 km2) 16.77%|
|Elevation||515 ft (157 m)|
|• Density||67.2/sq mi (25.9/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60416, 60444, 60450, 60481|
|GNIS feature ID||0429062|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.94 square miles (77.5 km2), of which 24.93 square miles (64.6 km2) (or 83.27%) is land and 5.02 square miles (13.0 km2) (or 16.77%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Channahon (southwest edge)
- Divine at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these two cemeteries: Holderman and Short.
- Coal City Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Goose Lake Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Aux Sable Township||Channahon Township, Will County|
|Wilmington Township, Will County|
|Mazon Township||Maine Township||Felix Township|