From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goose bumps (disambiguation))
|Look up goose bumps or goosebumps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goose bumps are tiny bumps on the surface of the skin caused by involuntary muscle contractions at the base of each hair.
Goosebumps may refer to:
- Goosebumps, a series of children's fantasy horror novellas by R. L. Stine
Film and TV
- Goosebumps (TV series), a children's fantasy horror series
- Goosebumps (film), a fantasy horror movie
- Goosebumps Graphix, a children's fantasy horror comic book series
- "Goosebumps" (Travis Scott song), from the album Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight
- "Goosebumps" (Meghan Trainor song), from the album Thank You
- "Goosebumps", song by Jerry Lee Lewis from Young Blood
- "Goosebumpz", a song by Mac Miller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goosebumps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.