Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up goose bumps or goosebumps in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goose bumps are tiny bumps on the surface of the skin caused by involuntary muscle contractions at the base of each hair.
Goosebumps may refer to:
- Goosebumps, a series of children's fantasy horror novellas by R. L. Stine
- "Goosebumps" (Christie Allen song), 1979
- "Goosebumps" (Travis Scott song), 2016
- "Goosebumps", song by Meghan Trainor from the album Thank You
- "Goosebumps", song by Jerry Lee Lewis from Young Blood
- "Goosebumpz", a song by Mac Miller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goosebumps.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.