Jump to navigation Jump to search
Plants named Goosegrass
|Look up goosegrass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goosegrass (sometimes Goose grass) is a common name for several grasses, sedges, and annual herbs. The origin of the name is due either to a plant's use as food for geese or plant parts that look like the foot of a goose.
Goosegrass may refer to:
- Acrachne, genus of grass
- Carex eleusinoides, goosegrass sedge
- Carex lenticularis, goosegrass sedge
- Eleusine, genus of grass
- Eleusine indica, Indian goosegrass, also called wiregrass
- Galium aparine, also referred to as "cleavers"
- Galium murale, small goosegrass
- Puccinellia fasciculata, saltmarsh goosegrass
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|