|Population||287 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||Banana Shire Council|
Goovigen is a town in central Queensland, Australia. It is in the Banana Shire local government area, 660 kilometres (410 mi) north west of the state capital, Brisbane. At the 2006 census, Goovigen and the surrounding area had a population of 287.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Goovigen (Banana Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2007-09-22.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Our town Goovigen" (PDF). Banana Shire Council. 2005. Retrieved 2007-09-23.[dead link]
- "Library: Branches & Opening hours". Banana Shire Council. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
- "Banana Shire Mobile Library Timetable" (PDF). Banana Shire Council. Retrieved 8 May 2017.
Media related to Goovigen at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|