|Elevation||6 m (20 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Gop (also known as "Gope") is a town and a NAC under jurisdiction of Puri district in the Indian state of Orissa. It is one of the main block covered under Puri district. It is famous for the Sun temple, Kathiawar (5th and 6th century AD) comprises square sanctum circumscribed by double courtyards. The important villages like Biratunga(Swami Nigamananda's Ashram of Nilachala Saraswata Sangha, Puri is located here), Begunia, Nimapara, Nagapur, Kakatpur, Bhaimapur, Ganeswarpur, Kusabhadra surround Gop.
Gop is located at  It has an average elevation of 6 metres (20 ft)..
- Gop Map — Satellite Images of Gop
- Weather statistics for Gop in Orissa (India)
- Gop PIN Code, Puri
- Harish Chandra Das (1985). Cultural development in Orissa. Punthi Pustak. p. 262. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- Village Biratunga is located near Gop
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Gop
- various. Eng Mahabharata Revisited 1. Sahitya Akademi. pp. 2–. ISBN 978-81-260-2123-9. Retrieved 13 June 2011.
- "Assembly Constituencies - Corresponding Districts and Parliamentary Constituencies of Odisha" (PDF). Election Commission of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2005-11-08. Retrieved 2008-09-17.