Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gopalpura (Sanskrit) Gopalapuram (Telugu/Tamil/Malayalam) or Gopalpur (Hindi/Bengali/Oriya) may refer to:
- Gopalpur, Bangladesh (disambiguation)
- Gopalpur, Nepal, a village development committee in Dhanusa district, Janakpur zone, Central region, Nepal.
- In India:
- in Andrha Pradesh state:
- in Bihar state:
- Gopalpur, Gopalganj, a village in Gopalganj district.
- in Himachal Pradesh state:
- Gopalpur, Himachal Pradesh, a village in Kangra district.
- in Karnataka state:
- in Odisha state:
- Gopalpur, Odisha, a town and a notified area council in cuttack district (southern part of the state).
- in Tamil Nadu state:
- in Telangana state:
- in West Bengal state:
- Gopalpur, Nadia, a census town in Ranaghat subdivision, Nadia district
- Gopalpur, Paschim Bardhaman, a census town in Durgapur subdivision, in Paschim Bardhaman district
- Gopalpur, Chanditala-I, a village in Srirampore subdivision, in Hooghly district
- Gopalpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, a census town in Gangrampur subdivision, in Dakshin Dinajpur district
- Gopalapuram Parthasarathy, an Indian diplomat and author
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.