Goran Menkov (born 5 December 1987 in Skopje, Macedonia) (Macedonian: Горан Менков) is a Macedonian visual artist. He holds a degree in painting at Ss. Cyril and Methodius University of Skopje, Faculty of Fine Arts, in the class of Professor Rubens Korubin.
Most notably he has exhibited works in the ninth and tenth Biennale of Young Artists at the Contemporary Art Museum of Macedonia, at the 2014 DLUM Winter Salon, and was awarded the 2013 DLUM Experimental Drawing Award. Menkov for the first time in the global visual art scene, used mold (fungus) as a painting technique to produce original contemporary artworks, he exhibited his experimental mold paintings at his solo exhibition Stale Art, Hibernation in November 2013 in Skopje, Macedonia.
In 2013 Menkov represented the Republic of Macedonia in the 7th Francophone Games which were held in Nice, France, from September 6–15. He was a member of the official Macedonian Delegation (Visual Arts, Painting) and took part in the Cultural events at the 2013 Jeux de la Francophonie.
In May 2014 as a recognition for the 2013 Experimental Drawing Award, DLUM organized the Experimental Drawing-Line, Third Dimension exhibition  for the recipient of the award Goran Menkov, at the DLUM gallery space, Skopje, Macedonia.
Also in 2014 Menkov was nominated for the prestigious DENES Young Visual Artist Annual Award, an annual award for best young artist in the Republic of Macedonia under 35, organised by The Contemporary Art Center – Skopje, in collaboration with the Civil Society Foundation in New York. Took part in the first edition of Paratissima Skopje, and was one of the few artist selected to exhibit in the Tenth international Paratissima Turin, the most visited contemporary art event in Italy. Exhibited at the prestigious Osten Biennial of Drawing, 42nd World Gallery of Drawing – Skopje 2014 and received the Special Award by the Jury(Nickolas Thaw, USA – President, Anita Haldemann, Switzerland – Member, Pavle Pejovic, Montenegro – Member)
- "9. Биенале на млади: Nature morte" [IX Biennale of Young Artists: Nature morte] (in Macedonian). Contemporary Art Museum of Macedonia. 15 September 2011.
- "X Биенале на млади" [X Biennale of Young Artists] (in Macedonian). Contemporary Art Museum of Macedonia. 9 May 2013.
- "DLUM Winter Salon". 5 February 2014. Archived from the original on 30 October 2013.
- "Experimental Drawing Award, COOLTURA". 8 November 2013.
- "Изложба " Бајата уметност, хибернација ", од ГОРАН МЕНКОВ" (in Macedonian). Cultural Information Center, Skopje, Macedonia. 15 November 2013.
- "Macedonian culture to be presented in Marseilles and Nice in September". Ministry of Culture of Republic of Macedonia. 29 August 2013.
- "Lists of cultural selections at the VII Jeux de la Francophonie, Nice, France, 2013" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- "Manifestations macédoniennes culturelles en France" [Macedonian cultural manifestations in France] (in French). French Embassy in Skopje Macedonia. 30 August 2013.
- "Изложба "Експериментален цртеж, линија, трета димензија"" ["Experimental Drawing, Line, Third Dimension" Exhebition] (in Macedonian). Cooltura.mk. 5 May 2014.
- "Finalisti nagrade Denes 2014." (in Serbian). SeeCult.org. 10 June 2014.
- "Paratissima Skopje" (in Italian). paratissima.it. 13 June 2014. Archived from the original on 3 December 2014.
- ""Македонски автори на 10. Интернационален фестивал за современа уметност "Паратисима Торино" "Paratissima Skopje""" ["Macedonian artist to exhibit at the 10 international contemporary art festival Paratissima Turin."] (in Macedonian). mkd.mk. 12 November 2014.
- "Awarded artists, Osten Biennial of Drawing, 42nd World Gallery of Drawing - Skopje 2014". Osten.com.mk. 18 September 2014. Archived from the original on 19 December 2014.
- Goran Menkof at behance.net
|This article about a Republic of Macedonia painter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|