|Full name||Goran Perkovac|
16 September 1962 |
Slatina, SFR Yugoslavia
|Playing position||Left back|
Goran Perkovac (born 16 September 1962) is a former Croatian handball player who competed in the 1988 Summer Olympics and in the 1996 Summer Olympics for Yugoslavia and Croatia respectively. He is currently the coach of German Handball-Bundesliga team GWD Minden.
In 1988 he was part of the Yugoslav team which won the bronze medal. He played five matches and scored four goals.
Eight years later he won the gold medal with the Croatian team. He played all seven matches and scored 17 goals.
- Yugoslav Cup (4): 1981, 1986. 1987, 1989
- Swiss First League (1): 1992-93
- TV Suhr
- Swiss First League (2): 1998-99, 1999-00
- Swiss Super Cup (1): 1999
- Pfadi Winterthur
- Swiss First League (2): 2001-02, 2002–03
- Swiss Cup (1): 2003
- Swiss First League (3): 2004-05, 2005–06, 2006–07
- Swiss Cup (3): 2004, 2005, 2007
|Captain of Croatia
|This biographical article related to Croatian handball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Croatian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Yugoslav Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|