Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gorani and similar may refer to:
- Gorani (Konjic), a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gorani, Argeş County, a village in Uda Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Gorani, Buzău County, a village in Odăile Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Gurani or Gurány, a village, part of the commune of Pietroasa, Bihor in Romania
- Gorani, Croatia, a village near Ravna Gora, Croatia
- Goranoi, a village in the municipal unit Faris, Laconia, Greece
- Gurani Rural District in Iran
- Gurani-ye Pain, a village in Iran
- Gorani people, an ethnic group in the Balkans
- Gorani dialect, the Slavic language spoken by them
- Gorani language, Kurdish language
- Hala Gorani, CNN International anchorwoman
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.