From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gorani and similar may refer to:
- Gorani people, an ethnic group in the Balkans
- Gorani (Konjic), a village in the municipality of Konjic, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Gorani, Argeş County, a village in Uda Commune, Argeş County, Romania
- Gorani, Buzău County, a village in Odăile Commune, Buzău County, Romania
- Gurani or Gurány, a village, part of the commune of Pietroasa, Bihor in Romania
- Gorani, Croatia, a village near Ravna Gora, Croatia
- Goranoi, a village in the municipal unit Faris, Laconia, Greece
- Gurani Rural District in Iran
- Gurani-ye Pain, a village in Iran
- Gorani language (Našinski), also called Goranski or Našinski, spoken in the Balkans by the Gorani people, in the border area between Kosovo, Albania and Macedonia
- Gorani language (Zaza-Gorani), a member of the Zaza-Gorani branch of Northwestern Iranian languages
- Hala Gorani, CNN International anchorwoman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.