From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gordon may refer to:
- Gordon (given name), the masculine given name
- Gordon (surname), the surname
- Gordon (slave), escaped to a Union Army camp during the U.S. Civil War; it isn't known whether Gordon was his first name or a surname.
- Enlistee in the British Gordon Highlanders infantry regiment
- Gordon College (Georgia), a public college in Barnesville, Georgia
- Gordon College (Massachusetts), a Christian college in Wenham, Massachusetts
- Gordon College (Pakistan), a Christian college in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Gordon College (Philippines), a public university in Subic, Zambales
- Gordon, Australian Capital Territory
- Gordon, New South Wales
- Gordon, Victoria
- Gordon River, Tasmania
- Gordon, Ontario, Canada
- Gordon (district), Aberdeenshire, forming a local government district from 1975 to 1996
- Gordon, Scottish Borders, Berwickshire (now the Scottish Borders council area)
- Gordon (Scottish Parliament constituency), Scotland
- Gordon (UK Parliament constituency), Scotland
- Gordon Castle, Moray
- Gordon, Alabama
- Gordon, California
- Gordon, Georgia, in Wilkinson County
- Gordon County, Georgia
- Gordon, Illinois
- Gordon, Kansas
- Gordon, Kentucky
- Gordon Township, Minnesota
- Gordon, Nebraska
- Gordon Heights, New York
- Gordon, Ohio
- Gordon, Pennsylvania
- Gordon, Texas
- Gordon, Ashland County, Wisconsin
- Gordon, Douglas County, Wisconsin
- Gordon (CDP), Wisconsin, census-designated place in Douglas County
- Gordon (1903-1904), (Gordon Cycle & Motor Company Ltd), British manufacturer of bicycles and motor cars on Seven Sisters Road, London.
- Gordon Newey, Newey, Newey-Aster, Gordon Newey Ltd, G.N.L. (GNL), (1907-1920), British automobile manufacturer from Birmingham.
- Gordon (1912-1916), Gordon Armstrong, British cyclecar produced in Beverley Yorkshire by 'East-Riding Engineering'.
- Gordon England, Gordon England (coachbuilder) 1920s coachbuilding and racing car manufacturer owned by Eric Gordon England.
- Gordon (1954-1958), (Vernon Industries), British three wheeled motorcar built at Bidston, Cheshire.
- Gordon GT (1959) (See Gordon-Keeble)
- Gordon-Keeble, (1960-1961; 1964-1967), British car marque, made first in Slough, then Eastleigh, and finally in Southampton.
- Gordon railway station, Sydney, on the North Shore line.
- Gordon railway station, Victoria, on the Melbourne - Ballarat line.
- Duke of Gordon, Scottish and British title
- Fairey Gordon, British light bomber of the 1930s & -40s
- Gordon (album), first album by the Canadian pop band Barenaked Ladies
- Gordon Castle, in Scotland
- Gordon's Gin, established 1769
- Gordon model, stock valuation model by Myron Gordon
- Gordon (printing press), common model of open-platten printing press
- Gordon RFC, Sydney rugby union club
- Gordon Riots, in 18th-century Britain
- Gordon Robinson, character on the long-running children's TV show Sesame Street.
- Gordon Shumway, 'true' name of the protagonist on the TV series ALF
- Gordon the Big Engine, fictional locomotive from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends series
- Hurricane Gordon (disambiguation), name of several Atlantic hurricanes
- Gordan, variant of the name Gordon
- Gorden, variant of the name Gordon
- Gordonia (disambiguation), derivative of Gordon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gordon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.