This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Gordon Bartlett|
|Date of birth||3 December 1955|
|Place of birth||Chiswick, England|
|1973||West Ham United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
After beginning his career with West Ham United and Portsmouth, Bartlett played for the Denver Dynamos in the North American Soccer League. Following his time with Denver Dynamos, he returned to England and signed for non-league side Slough Town where he enjoyed two years making 43 appearances, scoring seven times. He appeared in pre-season friendlies for Brentford, but failed to make a competitive appearance. His career was cut short by injury.
After managerial spells at Yeading, Hounslow and Southall, Bartlett joined Wealdstone as manager in June 1995. Between May 2013 and August 2017, he was the longest-serving manager in the top six tiers of the English football pyramid. On 21 August 2017, it was announced that he had stepped down as manager and would remain with the club in a backroom role.
As a manager
- Isthmian League Premier Division (1): 2013–14
- Isthmian League Second Division second-place promotion (1): 1997–98
- Isthmian League Third Division (1): 1996–97
- Middlesex Senior Charity Cup (2): 2003–04, 2010–11
- Isthmian League First Division second-place promotion (1): 1991–92
As an individual
- Isthmian League Manager of the Year: 2013–14
- "Gordon Bartlett". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Five Minutes of Your Time Please; Gordon Bartlett - 2nd Yellow". 2nd Yellow. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "PompeyRama". Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "NASL-". Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- "Slough Town FC". Retrieved 8 February 2017.
- Croxford, Mark; Lane, David; Waterman, Greville (2011). The Big Brentford Book of the Seventies. Sunbury, Middlesex: Legends Publishing. p. 308. ISBN 978-1906796709.
- "OFF THE BENCH – Gordon Bartlett". Wealdstone F.C. 26 February 2011. Archived from the original on 24 July 2011. Retrieved 27 February 2011.
- "FA Cup: Longer-serving than Wenger – the manager who goes through chairmen". BBC Sport. 2016-10-14. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- "Barlett steps down as Wealdstone manager after 22 years". Harrow Times. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- Hodgkins, Leila. "Wealdstone | Clubs | The Non-League Club Directory". www.non-leagueclubdirectory.co.uk. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- Association, The Football. "Previous Senior Charity Cup Finals | MiddlesexFA". www.middlesexfa.com. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- Hodgkins, Leila. "Yeading | Clubs | The Non-League Club Directory". www.non-leagueclubdirectory.co.uk. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Management Team". Wealdstone FC. Archived from the original on 2 April 2017. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Ryman Premier Manager of the Year, Gordon Bartlett – The Bostik Football League". www.isthmian.co.uk. Retrieved 21 August 2017.
- Mike Neasom, Mick Cooper & Doug Robinson (1984). Pompey: The History of Portsmouth Football Club. Milestone Publications. ISBN 0-903852-50-0.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a forward born in the 1950s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|