|Look up Gordon Bennett in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gordon Bennett may refer to:
- Gordon Bennett (artist) (1955–2014), Australian artist
- Gordon Bennett (bishop) (born 1946), US Roman Catholic priest
- Gordon Bennett (football), English football coach
- Gordon Bennett (general) (1887–1962), Australian soldier
- Gordon Lockhart Bennett (1912–2000), Canadian politician
- James Gordon Bennett Sr. (1795-1872), US editor and New York Herald founder
- James Gordon Bennett Jr. (1841–1918), US newspaper publisher
- Henry Plater-Zyberk, who used the name as a pseudonym
- Gordon Bennett (union organiser) (1944–1991), labour advocate on Christmas Island
- Gordon Bennetts (1909–1987), Australian cricketer
- "Gordon Bennett", a song recorded by Gilbert O'Sullivan
- Gordon Bennett (comics), a British comic book character
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gordon Bennett.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.