Gordon Campbell (scholar)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gordon Campbell (born 1944) is a professor of Renaissance Studies at the University of Leicester known for his work on Milton and on the King James Bible. Campbell is one of the "world's leading authorities on the King James Bible."
Campbell on Milton
- Bible: the Story of the King James Version 1611-2011 (Oxford University Press, 2010)
- Oxford University Press; Gordon Campbell - Bible: The Story of King James Version, 1611-2011
- Bible Society Australia; Interview with Gordon Campbell
- "Professor Gordon Campbel". University of Leicester. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "Professor Gordon Campbell Professor of Renaissance Studies, University of Leicester". www.britac.ac.uk. British Academy. Archived from the original on 13 October 2015. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- Warzynski, P. A. (16 October 2014). "Leicester academic helps establish a £500 million museum". Leicester Mercury. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- Lezard, Nicholas (17 December 2010). "John Milton: Life, Work and Thought by Gordon Campbell and Thomas N Corns - review". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 March 2015.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|