Gordon Floyd Ferris (January 2, 1893 in Bayard, Kansas – May 21, 1958) was an American entomologist. He was Professor of Biology, Entomology at Stanford University from 1912 to 1958.
He founded and edited Microentomology. His papers are held at the California Academy of Sciences. He was married to Roxana Judkins Stinchfield Ferris.
- "Contributions toward a Monograph of the Sucking Lice", 1920–1935
- "Atlas of the Scale Insects of North America"
- A catalogue and host list of the Anoplura, California Academy of Sciences, 1916
- Contributions to the Knowledge of the Coccoidea (Homoptera)., The University, 1919
- The Anoplura and Mallophaga of North American mammals, Issue 19, Vernon Lyman Kellogg, Gordon Floyd Ferris, The University, 1915