|Full name||Gordon Lennon|
|Date of birth||15 February 1983|
|Place of birth||Larne, Northern Ireland|
|Date of death||7 June 2009(aged 26)|
|Place of death||Inverness, Scotland|
|2007–2008||→ Stenhousemuir (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Gordon Lennon (15 February 1983 – 7 June 2009) was a Northern Irish association football player. Starting his career at Albion Rovers, he signed for Partick Thistle in 2007, though he made no appearances for the first team and spent most of his season with the club on loan to Stenhousemuir. After moving to Dumbarton in 2008, he became club captain and helped secure the team's promotion to the Scottish Second Division.
In 2007, after several weeks of negotiations, Scottish First Division club Partick Thistle signed Lennon, beating Ross County and Airdrie United to his signature. Manager Ian McCall expected at the time that Lennon would fight for a first-team place at the club.
Lennon died in a car accident at the age of 26 while on a family break near Dingwall. In August 2010, it was reported that a fatal accident inquiry would be held at Dingwall Sheriff Court regarding Lennon's death.
He was father to a son, Kai, with his partner Kelly Dempsey.
- "Tribute to Gordon Lennon". Lasting Tribute. Archived from the original on 11 June 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Gordon Lennon". AlbionRovers.com. Archived from the original on 7 August 2007. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- Mitchell, Bert (15 June 2007). "Rough diamond Lennon will shine bright at Firhill". Evening Times. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "New deal for Thistle's Robertson". BBC Sport. 19 October 2007. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- Galloway, Andy (15 May 2009). "Dumbarton FC: Skipper Gordon Lennon in dreamland after celebrations". Lennox Herald. Scottish & Universal Newspapers. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Gordon Lennon – Club Statement". Dumbarton F.C. 8 June 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Football captain killed in crash". BBC News. 8 June 2009. Retrieved 8 June 2009.
- "Probe into Dumbarton player Gordon Lennon's crash death". BBC News. 27 August 2010. Retrieved 28 August 2010.
- McAlpine, Kenny (9 June 2009). "Tragic soccer star 'zapped by live wire'". The Scottish Sun. Retrieved 16 June 2009.