Gordon Kendrew Pape (born 1936) is a Canadian author, columnist, and investor. He has written more than 20 books on a variety of subjects, including novels, personal finance, investing and Christmas trivia.
Pape is the editor and publisher of the Internet Wealth Builder (IWB), The Income Investor, and The Canada Report and founding editor Mutual Funds/ETFs Update. His books include Retirement's Harsh New Realities, Sleep-Easy Investing, 6 Steps to $1 Million, Get Control of Your Money, Retiring Wealthy in the 21st Century, Quizmas: Christmas Trivia Family Fun, Quizmas Carols, The Retirement Time Bomb, Tax-Free Saving Accounts and The Ultimate TFSA Guide.
He is a columnist for Zoomer magazine, The Fund Library, Insurance and Investment Journal, The Toronto Star, and GlobeinvestorGOLD.com and is a guest on radio and television programs across Canada.
Born in San Francisco, Pape moved to Canada as a teenager with his family in 1950. He received a Bachelor of Arts degree in 1959 from Carleton University, after which he worked for several years as a Parliamentary reporter in Quebec City and Ottawa and as a foreign correspondent in London. He received, with two co-writers, an award from the Governor-General of Canada for a series of articles about Montreal architecture. Pape has three children and nine grandchildren. His youngest daughter, Deborah Kerbel, is his co-author on the Quizmas series of books. She has gone on to become a Young Adult author.
- "Reverse Mortgages: Use only as a last resort". The Financial Post. Retrieved January 3, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Pape, Gordon. "Gordon Pape Author Profile". The Fund Library. Archived from the original on June 1, 2017. Retrieved June 22, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Deborah Kerbel". Dundurn Press. Retrieved March 19, 2018.
- "Deborah Kerbel | Kids Can Press". www.kidscanpress.com. Retrieved March 19, 2018.
- Gordon Pape's website
- "Canadian Who's Who 1997 entry". Retrieved March 29, 2006. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)[dead link]
- "Speaker's Spotlight; Gordon Pape entry". Archived from the original on January 12, 2009. Retrieved April 25, 2010. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)