Gordon railway station, Sydney
Northbound view from Platform 2
|Location||St Johns Avenue, Gordon|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||17.12 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||3 (1 side, 1 island)|
|Opened||1 January 1890|
Originally southbound services used Platform 1 with Platform 2 a terminal road with a buffer stop at the northern end. In the early 1990s, the station was reconfigured with Platform 2 becoming the main southbound platform and Platform 1 the terminal road.
Since the 1990s, a number of car parks have been built. In 2014, the bus stop on the station's western side was demolished to make way for a three-storey carpark and bus interchange. The new interchange opened in early June 2015.
Platforms & services
|1||morning peak services to Blacktown & Emu Plains||terminating road|
|2||services to Epping, Richmond & Emu Plains|||
|3||services to Hornsby & Berowra||evening peak hour NSW TrainLink services to Wyong|
- Gordon Station NSWrail.net
- Gordon Railway Station Group NSW Environment & Heritage
- Gordon Commuter Carparks & Interchange Transport for NSW
- "T1: North Shore & Northern line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended February 2015].
- "Central Coast & Newcastle line timetable" (PDF). NSW Trainlink. 5 January 2015.