From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gordy Sheer)
|1998 Nagano||Men's doubles|
|1995 Lillehammer||Men's doubles|
|1996 Altenberg||Men's doubles|
Gordon Sheer (nicknamed Gordy, born June 9, 1971) is an American luger who competed from 1989 to the late 1990s. Competing in three Winter Olympics, he won the silver medal in the men's doubles event at Nagano in 1998.
- 1994 luge men's doubles results
- 1998 Washington Post.com information on Sheer and doubles' partner Chris Thorpe.
- DatabaseOlympics.com information on Sheer.
- FIL-Luge profile
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on Olympic champions in luge and skelton.
- Hickok sports information on World champions in luge and skeleton.
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
- Thinkquest information on Sheer.
- United State Luge Association contact information
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to luge in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|