Gorenje Polje, Kanal
|Traditional region||Slovenian Littoral|
|Municipality||Kanal ob Soči|
|• Total||0.5 km2 (0.2 sq mi)|
|• Density||175/km2 (450/sq mi)|
Gorenje Polje (pronounced [ɡɔˈɾeːnjɛ ˈpoːljɛ]) is a small settlement in the Municipality of Kanal ob Soči in western Slovenia. From 1952 to 2008, the village was part of the settlement of Anhovo. The settlement is part of the traditional region of the Slovenian Littoral and is included in the Gorizia Statistical Region.
- "Gorenje Polje, Kanal ob Soči". Place Names. Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- Spremembe naselij 1948–95. 1996. Database. Ljubljana: Geografski inštitut ZRC SAZU, DZS.
- "Gorenje Polje, Kanal ob Soči". Stat.si: krajevna imena [Stat.si: Place Names] (in Slovenian). Statistical Office of the Republic of Slovenia. Retrieved 19 August 2013.
- Kanal ob Soči municipal site
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Koper List of Churches May 2008 Archived 2009-03-06 at the Wayback Machine
|This article about the Municipality of Kanal in Slovenia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|