From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gori may refer to:
- Gori, Burkina Faso
- Gori, Chad
- Gori, Ethiopia
- Gori, Georgia.
- Gori shola, India
- Gori River, India
- Lake Gori, Iran
- Gori (surname)
- Gori (comedian) (born 1972), the stage name of the Japanese comedian Toshiyuki Teruya
- Gori, bass guitarist in the Japanese rock band BACK-ON
- Gori, pseudonym of Estonian caricaturist Vello Agori (1894-1944)
- Gori, a short form for Gorilla, used as a nickname in Japan, in both well-meaning and derogatory ways depending on context
- Daisuke Gōri, a Japanese voice actor (1952-2010)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gori.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.