From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||It has been suggested that The Gorilla (disambiguation) be merged into this article. (Discuss) Proposed since August 2013.|
Not to be confused with Guerrilla warfare.
|Look up gorilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gorilla may also refer to:
- Gorillaz, a band created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, originally named "Gorilla"
- Gorillaz (album), their 2001 debut studio album
- The Gorillas, also known as The Hammersmith Gorillas, a 1970s UK rock group
- Gorilla (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album), 1967
- Gorilla (James Taylor album), 1975
- "Gorilla", the title song
- "Gorilla" (Bruno Mars song), a 2013 song
- "Gorilla", a song by Doctor and the Medics from I Keep Thinking It's Tuesday
- "The Gorilla Song", by Raffi from Bananaphone
- "If You Could See Her (The Gorilla Song)" from the musical Cabaret
- Gorilla (advertisement), a 2007 advertisement for Cadbury Dairy Milk in the United Kingdom
- Gorilla, a 1983 book by Anthony Browne
- Gorillas (video game), a computer game from 1991
- Gorilla suit, a full bodied costume
- Garrison's Gorillas an American TV series from 1967-8
- "The Gorilla", the ring nickname of American super middleweight boxer Josiah Judah
- 800 lb gorilla
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.