From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Guerrilla warfare.
|Look up Gorilla, gorilla, blackback, gorila, or silverback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gorilla may also refer to:
- The Gorilla (1927 film), the 1927 silent film based on the play
- The Gorilla (1930 film), the 1930 sound remake of the 1927 film
- The Gorilla (1939 film), the 1939 remake starring the Ritz Brothers
- Gorillaz, a band created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, originally named "Gorilla"
- Gorillaz (album), their 2001 debut studio album
- The Gorillas, also known as The Hammersmith Gorillas, a 1970s UK rock group
- Gorilla (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album), 1967
- Gorilla (James Taylor album), 1975
- "Gorilla" (Bruno Mars song), a 2013 song
- "Gorilla", a song by Doctor and the Medics from I Keep Thinking It's Tuesday
- "The Gorilla Song", by Raffi from Bananaphone
- "If You Could See Her (The Gorilla Song)", from the musical Cabaret
- A nickname for Richard S. Fuld Jr.
- The Gorilla (play), a 1925 American play by Ralph Spence
- Gorilla Glass, a brand of specialized toughened glass
- Gorilla (advertisement), a 2007 advertisement for Cadbury Dairy Milk in the United Kingdom
- Gorilla, a 1983 book by Anthony Browne
- Gorilla, a station ident for British television channel BBC Two from 1997 until 2001 (see BBC Two '1991–2001' idents)
- Gorillas (video game), a computer game from 1991
- Gorilla suit, a full bodied costume
- Garrison's Gorillas, an American TV series from 1967-8
- "The Gorilla", the ring nickname of American super middleweight boxer Josiah Judah
- "800-pound gorilla"
- The mascot of the Phoenix Suns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.