|Look up Gorilla, gorilla, blackback, gorila, or silverback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gorillas are ground-dwelling, predominantly herbivorous apes that inhabit the forests of Central Africa.
Gorilla, Gorillas, etc., may also refer to:
Books and plays
- The Gorilla (1927 film), the 1927 silent film based on the play
- The Gorilla (1930 film), the 1930 sound remake of the 1927 film
- The Gorilla (1939 film), the 1939 remake starring the Ritz Brothers
- The Gorillas, also known as The Hammersmith Gorillas, a 1970s UK rock group
- Gorillaz, a band created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, originally named "Gorilla"
- Gorilla Zoe, American rapper
- Gorilla (Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band album), 1967
- Gorilla (James Taylor album), 1975
- Gorillaz (album), their 2001 debut studio album
- "Gorilla" (song), a 2013 song by Bruno Mars
- "Gorilla", a 1969 song by Warren Zevon from Wanted Dead or Alive
- "Gorilla", a 1987 song by Doctor and the Medics from I Keep Thinking It's Tuesday
- "The Gorilla Song", a 1994 song by Raffi from Bananaphone
- Gorilla (advertisement), a 2007 advertisement for Cadbury Dairy Milk in the United Kingdom
- Gorilla, a station ident for British television channel BBC Two from 1997 until 2001 (see BBC Two '1991–2001' idents)
- Gorillas (video game), a computer game from 1991
- Gorilla suit, a full bodied costume
- Garrison's Gorillas, an American TV series from 1967-8
- "The Gorilla", the ring nickname of American super middleweight boxer Josiah Judah
- A nickname for Richard S. Fuld Jr.
- "800-pound gorilla", American English expression for a person or organization so powerful that it can act without regard to the rights of others
- The mascot of the Phoenix Suns
- Gorilla Glass, a brand of specialized toughened glass
- Gorilla Glue, a glue product
- Gorilla Glue (cannabis), a cannabis strain and product
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.