From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gorilla Warfare (disambiguation))
Not to be confused with Guerrilla warfare.
Gorilla Warfare may also refer to:
- A four-issue event in the DC Comics Universe (Green Lantern (vol. 3) #30-31 and Flash (vol. 2) #69-70 [October–November 1992]).
- Gorilla Warfare, the seventh episode of the second season of The Flash TV Series.
- Gorilla Warfare, the tenth episode of the first season of the animated television series Beast Wars: Transformers.
- Gorilla Warfare, the third episode of the seventh British comedy series Dad's Army.
- Issue #19 of the Young Justice comic book base on the TV series.
- JLApe: Gorilla Warfare!, a DC Comics crossover event published in the various DC annuals in 1999.
- The Flash: Gorilla Warfare, a storyline (issues #13 to #19) of The New 52's The Flash
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorilla Warfare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.