|Full name||Gorka Pintado del Molino|
|Date of birth||24 March 1978|
|Place of birth||San Sebastián, Spain|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2011||→ AEK Larnaca (loan)||6||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Pintado was born in San Sebastián, Gipuzkoa. During his Spanish career he played mostly in the third division, having an unassuming spell in the second level with CD Leganés (no goals scored in nearly two full seasons).
On 6 June 2008, at already 30, Pintado signed with Swansea City from Granada CF for a fee of around €200,000, after netting 18 goals during the campaign. At the Welsh side he hooked up with compatriots Guillem Bauzà, Jordi Gómez, Roberto Martínez (coach), Àngel Rangel and Albert Serrán, and he scored his first league goal for them during a 3–1 win over Nottingham Forest, at the Liberty Stadium.
Although limited to substitute appearances, Pintado netted his second goal of the season in Swansea's 2–2 draw at home to Cardiff City, volleying home for the equaliser. He went on to score three more times, against Southampton, Derby County and Crystal Palace.
- Leighton James' column; BBC Sport, 28 August 2008
- Swansea 3–1 Nottingham Forest; BBC Sport, 16 August 2008
- Swansea 2–2 Cardiff; BBC Sport, 30 November 2008
- Southampton 2–2 Swansea; BBC Sport, 31 January 2009
- Derby County 2–2 Swansea City; BBC Sport, 3 March 2009
- Swansea 1–3 Crystal Palace; BBC Sport, 14 March 2009
- Cruyff signs Gorka for AEK Lanarka; Swansea City A.F.C, 7 January 2011