From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gorm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gorm may refer to:
- Gorm the Old, a Danish king
- Prince Gorm of Denmark, grandson of King Frederik VIII
- The Danish ironclad Gorm
- Gorm (computing), a rapid application development tool
- GORM, Grails Object-Relational Mapping
- 'The Island of Gorm' A fictional place from the children's toy 'Gormiti'
- Gorm, the Gaelic word for "blue" found in for example, Cairngorm
- Gorm, a range of storage furniture sold by Swedish outlet IKEA
- Gorm, or gaum, means "attentive or alert", and is the basis for the word gormless.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gorm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.